System of release of the fulfilled gases
Fuel tank and the fuel pump
The air filter and intake channels
Transmission and transmission
Suspension bracket and steering
Antiblocking system of brakes
Wheels and tyres
Devices and auxiliary devices
Heating and ventilation
- Body elements
Forward part of the car
External rear-view mirrors
The forward and back has flown down
Cover of a luggage carrier at a sedan
Back door of the versatile person
The sdvizhnoj hatch
Procleaning of apertures for a water drain
The control of anticorrosive protection of the bottom of a body
Search of malfunctions
Installation removed before a cowl can be facilitated if to write down position of hinges before dismantle. It is better to make by means of a waterproof felt-tip pen.
- To disconnect wires of illumination of a motor compartment, heating of atomizers ???????????????, there, where they are available, and also a flexible crosspiece.
- Council: if the same cowl at вытягивании wires it is necessary to strengthen a cord on its end is established. To stretch a cord with a wire through a cowl. A cord to leave in a cowl that will help at wire installation into place.
- To disconnect a hose to стекломывателю.
- If necessary to disconnect a wire of illumination of a motor compartment or warmed up atomizers of a washer.
- To remove lock washers of the top fixing bolt of a pneumatic spring.
- To remove (where is available) protection of hinges.
- To weaken bolts in hinges on the right and at the left.
- Cowl too heavy for dismantle alone. Therefore ask assistants to support it on the right and at the left.
- Now it is necessary to squeeze out an axis of fastening of a pneumatic spring and to remove a spring.
- To turn out a hand already weakened bolts and to remove a cowl.
- If necessary now it is possible to remove cowl hinges.
The help: old pneumatic springs should not be thrown out, better to carry them in workshop Audi for repair.
At the left: regulation of a first line of a cowl by easing of a sheet nut (1) and вывинчивания or ввинчивания a crossbar of the lock (2).
On the right: for removal of a pneumospring (3) it is necessary to remove a lock washer (2) and to squeeze out an axis of fastening (1).
The backlash between the closed cowl both left and right wings should be identical, the cowl first line also should be flush with wings. Height regulation further should coincide. The cowl should not act over an upper edge of wings or be more low them (regulation on height).
- For adjustment in a longitudinal direction to weaken bolts above between the hinge and a cowl.
- For adjustment in a lateral direction to weaken bolts between hinges and a body.
- To shift a cowl cover in the necessary direction and to tighten bolts.
- On a first line of a cowl height adjustment is made through a cowl latch.
- To weaken counternuts on lock buffers on the right and at the left and completely to screw in the body panel.
- To weaken a sheet nut pincers and to screw or turn out a crossbar of the lock a screw-driver, until then while the cowl upper edge will not appear flush with wings.
- To check up installation in front (on the right and at the left!), having closed a cowl.
- Again to tighten counternuts.
- To watch that the lock crossbar got precisely to an aperture of the forward panel of a body. If not so, it it is possible to displace it in longitudinal and cross-section directions after counternut easing.
- To turn out the buffer so that the cowl after closing did not shake. For this purpose some calling can be demanded.
Replacement тросового a cowl drive
At the left: for change тросового a cowl drive to weaken screws with crosswise шлицем (2). The cable (3) can be got only complete with the handle (1).
On the right: the cable comes to an end hardly above the right headlight and is fixed there by a carving nipple (2). Also passes on directing elements (1). Cowl adjustment on height is made by means of the rubber buffer (4) after easing of a counternut (3).
- To open a cowl, to weaken a carving nipple on the right lock of a cowl.
- To remove a plastic directing sleeve.
- On models with the 5-cylinder engine to remove a radiator lattice, on models with the 6-cylinder engine to uncover the storage battery.
- To take out a rope from plastic clip-on earrings on a lateral wall of a motor compartment.
- To remove a shelf at the left below under the instrument panel (has undressed Salon).
- To turn off the deblocking handle located in foot space of the driver.
- To stretch the handle of opening of a cowl in salon. Cautiously, springing cable can damage eyes!
- To push a new cable from within through an introduction tube, to fix the handle.
- To establish at the left directing sleeve.
- To push a cable through a clamp of the lock and fastening of a forward spoiler.
- To insert on the right directing sleeve, to pull a cable and to tighten a carving nipple.