System of release of the fulfilled gases
Fuel tank and the fuel pump
The air filter and intake channels
Transmission and transmission
Suspension bracket and steering
Antiblocking system of brakes
Wheels and tyres
- Ignition system
Various systems of ignition
Principle of work of ignition
Impulses for the management block
Regulation on a detonation
Security measures at work with ignition system
Repair of system of ignition
Diagnostics of system of ignition
The ignition distributor
The gauge of detonation combustion
High voltage elements
Replacement of spark plugs
Check of the moment of ignition
Devices and auxiliary devices
Heating and ventilation
Search of malfunctions
Under a covering (marksman) sideways at feet of the forward passenger on models with the 5-cylinder engine the block of management (2) completely electronic system of ignition is located. Also here the gauge of pressure of external air (1) systems of injection KE-III-Jetronic is placed.
The management block
At the majority of engines management of ignition system is executed integrated with management of injection system. The exception is made only by models with the 5-cylinder engine: here at each system (ignition and injection) the own block of management. But on a way of action there are no distinctions. Below the small list of that does the management block.
- Systems of ignition of cars Audi do not require the additional device for regulation of the moment of ignition. At the disposal of the management block there is every possible data and engine indicators. Their receipt is provided with the gauge of the Hall or the gauge of number of turns of the engine and position of a cranked shaft, and also gauges of temperature of the engine, position throttle заслонки, etc. Under this data the management block counts true for a corresponding condition of loading the ignition moment.
If to represent a corner of an advancing of ignition (the ignition moment) depending on loading and number of turns of the engine we will receive the so-called characteristic of ignition. The characteristic of new systems of ignition willingly represent because of its freakish form – on it it is possible to make the conclusion about exact influence on operational modes.
- At the disposal of the management block there are adjustment programs, somehow: for start of the engine, work of not heated-up engine, movement in a mode of compulsory idling etc.
- The management block supposes to the ignition coil always exactly so much current, how many it is necessary for it at present time. In an extreme situation (the included ignition, but the idle engine) at these systems of ignition even after long time cannot occur damages of the coil of ignition.
- Regulation on a detonation (except model with the engine capacity of 66 kw) gives the chance to maintain the engine with the most exact advancing of ignition, and consequently, with the highest capacity. Therefore the engine designed for work on gasoline AI-95 (super), can work and on gasoline AI-92 as the management block distinguishes lower octaneое number and switches to a mode of later ignition.
- Besides, there is a data exchange to injection system. As some gauges on the engine are used twice. This process is carried out even on models with the 5-cylinder engine though here ignition and injection systems are supplied by different blocks of management (KE-III-Jetronic and VEZ).
- And, at last, the store of malfunctions which is writing down defects of system of ignition which memory can be interrogated in a workshop the special device (see also has undressed Regular servicing) is established.