System of release of the fulfilled gases
Fuel tank and the fuel pump
The air filter and intake channels
- Injection system
System of injection Mono-Motronic
System of injection Digifant
System of injection KE-III-Jetronic
- Systems of injection MPI and MPFI
Malfunctions and independent diagnostics
Check of separate elements
Removal of elements
Trosovyj drive of "gas"
Check of a mode of idling and the analysis of exhaust gases
The list of malfunctions
Transmission and transmission
Suspension bracket and steering
Antiblocking system of brakes
Wheels and tyres
Devices and auxiliary devices
Heating and ventilation
Search of malfunctions
Removal of elements
Vprysknye atomizers (white arrows) can be removed only together with the fuel distributor. For this purpose it is necessary to weaken fixing bolts of the distributor of fuel (black arrows).
Removal of a flowmeter of air
It is not necessary for many components of system of injection of any additional instructions on dismantle. Exceptions are described in following sections.
- To weaken a collar of a sleeve of a flowmeter of air.
- To remove the tip of a flowmeter of air.
- To remove the top part of the air filter together with air flowmeter as it is described in the head the Air filter and inlet channels.
Removal of atomizers
- To remove an air inlet sleeve between the air filter (air flowmeter) and the engine.
- To separate and put aside high-voltage wires of system of ignition.
- To separate tips of atomizers.
- To turn off the distributor of fuel from an inlet collector of the engine.
- To disconnect a vacuum hose from a regulator of pressure of giving of fuel.
- The distributor of fuel with all six atomizers cautiously to disconnect in a direction upwards from an inlet collector of the engine.
- For removal of one separate atomizer to remove from the fuel distributor safety bracket and to separate an atomizer.
- Installation: before installation to replace sealing rings of round section on all atomizers.
- To grease all sealing rings with new engine oil.
- Very cautiously to insert each atomizer separately, not to squeeze or to damage otherwise any of rings.